Building on the success of the K Series, the KW Series represents the next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. QSC system engineers have created the KW Series to feature all the groundbreaking electronic attributes of the popular K Series while at the same time designing a product that is both smaller and significantly lighter than previous wood enclosure models.
Like the K Series, each of the four KW Series models features a QSC designed, 1000 watt (2 x 500 W continuous) Class D power module. And continuing in the K Series tradition, every model is fitted with the identical high-output 1.75" HF device (full-range models) and woofers of the same high quality design, regardless of speaker size.
Defined Coverage Area: Directivity Matched Transition (DMT™) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Configuration: 18" subwoofer
- Transducer: 18" cone transducer
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 38 Hz - 124 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 143 Hz
- Maximum SPL1: 135 dB peak
- Power Output2: 1000 W Class D continuous, 2000 W peak
- Input Impedance (ohms): XLR / ¼": 38k balanced / 19k unbalanced
- Controls: Power, Gain, LF Mode (Normal/DEEP™), Polarity (Normal/Reverse), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Standby, Limit
- Connectors: Dual balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Transducer Protection: Thermal limiting, excursion limiting AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power): 100 VAC, 2.3A, 120 VAC, 2.01A, 230 VAC, 1.13A, Enclosure
- Material: 15 mm painted birch plywood
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Grille: Black powder coated 16 gauge steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 510 mm x 595 mm x 761 mm with casters, 20.1" x 23.4" x 29.9" with casters
- Weight (Net): 40 kg / (88 lb)
location will be sent to you via email once booking is confirmed.